2019 Tax Calendar:
2019 and all of its tax deadlines are upon us! Below is a quick guide of the most important dates to keep in mind this calendar year.
- January 15th: due date to pay 4th quarter estimated taxes.
- Due date to send out 1099s and W-2s to recipients.
- Due date to file 1099s/1096s with amounts in Box 7 and W-2s/W-3s with the IRS.
- February 28th: due date to file 1099s/1096s that do not have amounts in Box 7 if you are paper filing.
- Due date to file S-Corp (1120S) and partnership (1065) returns
- Due date to elect S-Corp status for existing corporations or LLCs.
- April 1st: due date to file 1099s/1096s that do not have amounts in Box 7 if you are filing electronically.
- Due date to file individual (1040), trust (1041), and C-Corp (1120) returns.
- Last day to make HSA contributions and contributions to the majority of retirement plans.
- Due date to pay 1st quarter estimated payments.
- May 15th: due date to file most nonprofit returns (Form 990).
- June 17th: due date to pay 2nd quarter estimated payments.
- Due date for extended S-Corp and partnership tax returns.
- Due date to pay 3rd quarter estimated payments.
- October 1st: due date for extended trust returns.
- Due date for extended individual tax returns and C-Corp returns.
- November 15th: due date to file extended nonprofit returns.